Instructor: Stephanie Koutsoukis
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with limited strength, mobility or endurance
- People looking for a safe & gentle workout with ZERO floorwork
- Anyone who wants to improve how they move
- Older adults looking for a gentle way to ease back into exercising
- Everyone! This is an easy, beginner class anyone of any fitness or ability level can do
What are the benefits?
- Improved mobility & strength through your entire body
- Stronger core & pelvic floor
- Increased upper body and lower body strength
- Better flexibility & increased range of motion
- Increased spine mobility & decreased back pain
- Unlocks stiff joints
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 10 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 10-minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair and a towel (for your feet).
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
I love the 10 day gentle chair Pilates DVD. I have arthritis in my knees and this is really helping. I feel energized after the session and it is awesome that exercises can be done this way for people like me who cannot get on the floor. So thank-you I am so glad I found this DVD.
I am very happy with this class,...think it will help my arthritic back and hip
Am enjoying the ones that I have done. Have had a few health issues that have prevented me from doing more. Will continue when possible.
I thoroughly enjoy my 10 day chair Pilates DVD. When you get older, it’s not always feasible to walk outside due to ice and the elements. You can do these exercises in front of the TV , do them according to your bodies limitations.
Well just started and on to day 3
Never knew that I had so many muscles that I dont use.I suffer from dizziness,and hope this will help me.