Who is this course for?
- Everyone! All the movements in this program are deliberately designed to be gentle
- People who are looking to improve balance, posture, and coordination
- People wanting to relax, try something new and have a laugh
- People looking to boost their mind and body health
What are the benefits?
- Improved balance, posture, and coordination
- Strengthened immune system
- Proper structural alignment
- Harmonized mind & body
Slowed effects of ageing
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 7 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 25-minute commitment by you
- A hardcopy DVD that you can play in any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
I took a chance on Tai Chi. I've never really been one for fitness programs, but I'm getting to that age where if I don't maintain what I have I'll be unable to do anything pretty soon. This was really enjoyable, got me off the couch and has helped so many things. My joints hurt less, I'm more motivated, and I can move a lot better. Who knew something so simple and easy could make such a difference??
This is exactly what my poor, tired body needed. I had no idea I had become so inflexible over the years. It's gentle, calming and is helping me to loosen up my back and limbs. Since starting this class I've gone from being unable to water the plants on the mantle to having no problems reaching way up there. It's nice getting these little victories back in my life.
There's not a lot of exercises I can do because of my joints. But this one was perfect. It feels like dancing in slow motion which is exactly what I need. Nothing it too complicated or hard, but I can feel my muscles working in a way they can handle. Very happy.