Instructor: Maria Raitt
Who is this course for?
- Older adults looking to improve cardiovascular fitness while mitigating the risk of falls or injuries
- Anyone with a high resting heart rate
- People experiencing breathlessness
- Beginners looking for a safe & gentle progressive class
- Anyone who doesn’t want to get down on the floor to exercise
- Anyone with limited mobility or flexibility
What are the benefits?
- Lower resting heart rate
- Improved heart and lung function
- Increases coordination, flexibility & mobility
- Improved energy levels and mood
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 5 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 25-minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
I'm really enjoying that this is only 25 minutes and that I don't have to roll around on the floor. Too much at once or exercises that are too difficult always leave me discouraged. But I have no problem doing this class every day. I even look forward to it. It feel good to do and I've found I'm moving better throughout the day since I started it.
This course has been a great start to getting my sedentary self back into shape. It has added just enough each day to be a challenge but yet not cause any pain or harm. I look forward to continue using this as a part of my daily activity.
I have a physical disability that affects my back and legs so mobility is a big issue for me. I'm so glad I came across this company and their exercises geared toward those with mobility issues!! I can work up a sweat without worrying about hurting myself. Very grateful for this!