Instructor: Dr. Ben Stevens
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with a weak upper body
- Those who don’t want to lose the strength they still have
- Anyone who wants to be able to lift more, hold onto things easier or unlock their ability to reach further
- Beginner’s looking for a gentle & safe class
- Older adults who want to exercise from a chair for safety & stability
- Everyone! Modifications are provided so that you can make it easier or harder depending on your fitness level.
What are the benefits?
- Increased ability to comfortably reach overhead
- Stabilizes your shoulders for heavier lifting
- Improves your grip & pull strength (makes opening stuck doors or moving chairs while vacuuming easier)
- Increases your strength when reaching forward or lifting with two hands
- Makes it easier to reach higher shelves
- Improves your ability to rise from a chair
- Tones your arms
- Creates more mobility in your shoulders
- Builds strength in your forearms, upper arms, shoulders & wrists
- Improves your posture
- Makes everyday tasks easier
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 7 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 15-minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair, resistance bands and a pair of dumbbells.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!