Instructor: Dr. Ben Stevens
Your hands are how you interact with the world. From grabbing your toothbrush to cooking to opening the car door… everything depends on your hands and your grip. Keeping them as strong as possible so you can do all these things without pain or limitations is as simple as following along with this 10 minute daily routine.
Everything from your elbows to your fingertips works as a single unit when it comes to how well your hands function. In this class, you’ll strengthen your forearms, hands & fingers while improving the mobility & stability of the joints in your elbows, wrists & fingers so that everything works together as it should.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with achy hands
- Older adults beginning to get arthritis in your hands
- Anyone with decreasing grip strength
- Anyone who wants to improve their grip & health of their wrists & hands as they age
What are the benefits?
- Hands will move & function better
- Hold onto objects easier
- Improve ability to open jars, doors, etc
- Improved mobility in your wrists, fingers & hands
- Improved grip strength
- Reduces pain & aches
- Helps manage arthritis in your wrists & fingers
- Makes it easier to do everyday chores & tasks
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 7 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 10-minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a light resistance band & a hammer or rolling pin.
- How physically demanding is this class? It's a very gentle, easy class that anyone can do no matter your age or physical ability.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!