Instructor: Dr. Ben Stevens
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with arthritis in their hips
- People with stiff, achy or painful hips
- Those who don’t want to lose the level of function & mobility they still have
- Anyone who wants to be able to walk, sit, or move properly & without pain
- Older adults who do not want to get down on the ground
- Everyone! Modifications are provided so that you can make it easier or harder depending on your fitness level.
What are the benefits?
- Reduces the aches & pains in your hips
- Makes it easier to walk normally
- Makes everyday movements like squatting or bending easier
- Improves your ability to get in & out of chairs
- Improves the range of motion in your hip
- Improves the strength & function of your hip joints
- Decreases tightness & soreness
- Increases your mobility
With this class, you'll get:
- 7 days of step-by-step classes
- 15 minutes per session
- Gentle & safe exercises proven to reduce the symptoms of arthritis
- A program you can repeat to continually progress
- Easy, follow-along instruction by a certified professional
- Own the entire program for life
- A hard copy DVD
- ZERO floorwork—absolutely no getting down on the ground
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you need is a chair, a resistance band, a massage ball (a lacrosse or foam ball will work) & a yoga block.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
Very happy with the DVD for pain relief for arthritic hips . Working well to date .