Instructor: Melanie Morrisette
Who is this course for?
- Everyone! All exercises in this class are gentle, yet effective
- People who want to improve their fitness but are concerned about the balance of strength needed for a traditional program
- Beginners looking for an easy cardio program
What are the benefits?
- Improved whole body fitness
- Weight loss due to burning more calories
- Improved breathing, increasing cardiovascular system
- Improved energy levels and mood
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 5 day program to follow along
- Warm ups, light exercises, and cool downs - all in a chair
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 30-minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair, and exercise bands are recommended.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
First of all, this class is amazing because it ACTUALLY meets the needs of my age group. I'm 72 with osteoporosis and unsteady balance. I've had a lot of help and been given many of the exercises that are in this program... but never in the way that they've put it together. The big difference for me is that each lesson wasn't too long. It was the right balance between cardio, strengthening and stretching. It was so nice to be able to slow the video down and pause when I needed to. And the instructions were so clear and repeated often I had no problem following along. I felt like I could handle it, I was encouraged and I keep coming back to it which is helping me feel better every day.
I've taken a lot of different classes at the gym and online and everywhere else under the sun, but this is by far my favorite. I've been doing it practically every day for a month and I feel soooo much better. Although all the exercises seem easy, they are extremely effective. If you want a fun way to get moving, this is it for sure.
This is doable for an overweight, not very fit 60 year old person like me yet challenging at the same time. I feel better every time I take the class and the instructor is awesome! She teaches every move so clearly.
I decided I was tired of being unable to do the things I used to do when I was younger and needed something to start me exercising. Sit and Get Fit got me moving and I love it! It's just the right level for me to finally have something I can stick to.