Instructor: Stephanie Koutsoukis
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with limited strength, mobility or endurance
- People looking for a safe & gentle workout with ZERO floorwork
- Anyone who wants to improve how they move
- Older adults looking for a gentle way to ease back into exercising
- Everyone! This is an easy, beginner class anyone of any fitness or ability level can do
What are the benefits?
- Improved mobility & strength through your entire body
- Stronger core & pelvic floor
- Increased upper body and lower body strength
- Better flexibility & increased range of motion
- Increased spine mobility & decreased back pain
- Unlocks stiff joints
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 10 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 10-minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair and a towel (for your feet).
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
Just love it.
10 Day Gentle Chair Pilates DVD
Only just arrived, looked at a few days exercises looks just what I want as I can't do any floor work.
Enjoyed the stretching. I did before bed
I love the first level of chair pilates - it is the first exercise I have been able to successfully return to after an acute episode of sciatica caused by disc compression. It is a gentle reentry and I am very pleased that I purchased the course.