Get instant access after purchase.
Instructor: Dr. Ben Stevens
Who is this course for?
- Everyone! All the movements in this program are deliberately designed to be gentle
- People who are looking to strengthen and condition their entire body
- People wanting to increase their core strength and stability
- People looking for a fun 10-minute full-body workout
What are the benefits?
- Improved endurance
- Increased muscle and bone strength
- Improved core strength and stability
- Increased balance and coordination
- A better understanding of the uses of a stability ball
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 5 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 10-minute commitment by you
- Instant access after purchase to your online class
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done seated on the ball or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is plenty of space, exercise bands and a stability ball.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
Really like the course. Just finished. Taking couple days off then repeating.
I’m enjoying learning about use of the ball. I especially like the weights and use of resistance band. I’d like to see another course with full body movements on the ball. I like the slow careful approach of instruction, to prevent injury.
I'm a person that works out 6 to 7 days a week. What I like about this class, as with all of Better5 classes, is that you can adjust the intensity. In this class, I use a more tighter stance on the bands and up the weights. My daughter, keeps a lighter hold on the band, a wider stance and very little to no weights.