Who is this course for?
- Everyone! All the movements in this course are deliberately designed to be gentle
- People who want to improve their fitness, but are worried about the balance or strength needed for a traditional program
- People wanting to improve their cardio in a safe and gentle manner
- People who are looking for a fun 15-minute cardio routine
What are the benefits?
- Improved circulation
- Improved coordination
- A lower resting heart rate
- Increased heart and lung strength
- Improved energy levels and mood
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 5 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 15-minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
Since the pandemic I have been unable to go to the gym for my workout, your Cardio workout has made me realise how bad my cardiovascular system has declined, as an ex athlete this is very worrying. Your workout makes me feel much better if rather tired at the end. Thank you 😊
I use to work on farms. My knees have suffered years later because of it. I wanted a way to stay active without damaging my knees further with high impact. Even walking can cause trouble sometimes if done for too long - walking to the store and back (30 Minutes) was causing slight pains. It can lead to hip pains too.
This class has allowed me to keep moving. My knees are not hurting. I have noticed my walks arenot as sore. Thank you Kerry. You have been a pleasant and informative instructor.