Who is this course for?
- Anyone with limited strength, mobility or endurance
- People who's mobility has decreased in the last few years
- Anyone who suffers from stiff of inflamed joints
- Older adults looking for a gentle way to ease back into exercising
- Everyone! This is an easy, beginner class anyone of any fitness or ability level can do
What are the benefits?
- Improved strength in core, legs, and arms
- Better balance
- Increased energy and improved mood
- Increased overall mobility
- Unlocks stiff joints
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 10 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 30-minute commitment by you
- A hardcopy DVD that will play in any plater
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? Yes, there are some exercises that require floor work, however, there are modifications if you want to stay in the safety of a chair.
- What equipment is needed? Weights, bands, mats, and a chair.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
Fit and Fabulous Over 55 DVD