Instant access after purchase.
Instructor: Kerry James
Who is this course for?
- Older adults looking to improve strength & mobility while mitigating the risk of falling
- Beginner’s looking for an easy-to-do entry-level class
- Anyone with limited mobility, flexibility and strength
- Those who want to maintain the mobility, flexibility & strength they still have
- Anyone who wants to exercise without over-exerting themselves
What are the benefits?
- Improved total body fitness
- Increased strength in your lower & upper body
- Improved mobility
- Increased endurance
- Reduced stiffness
- Loose, relaxed muscles
- More flexibility
With this class, you'll get:
- 7 days of step-by-step classes
- 20-25 minutes per session
- A gentle warm up
- Full body strengthening exercises using bands
- Full body stretching & cool down
- A follow-along program by a certified professional
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair and resistance bands.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
This band workout is fun to do and works the upper and lower body. Can't wait for more band workouts.
This class is very easy to do. The band gives just the right amount of resistance.
Gentle Seated Band
You think it's not working those quads and arms, but boy, you do feel it, in a good way. You need to be able to be honest and challenge yourself when the exercise is too easy and know when it's too much of a challenge. The instructor guides you very well.