Get instant access after purchase.
Instructor: Maria Raitt
Who is this course for?
- Older adults who like chair-assisted workouts
- Anyone with limited strength, mobility or endurance
- People looking for a safe & gentle workout with ZERO floor work
- Anyone who wants to go from sitting to standing easier
- Everyone! This is a moderate chair-assisted class for beginners and older adults
What are the benefits?
- Increased endurance & cardiovascular health
- Stronger legs, glutes & feet
- Improved balance & reduces the risk of falls
- Better coordination
- Improved ability to go from sitting to standing
- Better heart health
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 5 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 30-minute commitment by you
- Instant access after purchase to your online class
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No.
- What equipment is needed? For this class, you'll need a chair and some space!
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!