Instructor: Maria Raitt
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their core
- People who need a little extra support with chair-assisted classes
- Anyone looking for a safe & gentle workout with ZERO floorwork
- Those looking for more exercises & variation
What are the benefits?
- Strengthens core and trunk
- Creates better posture
- Increases functional strength
- Improves stability, balance & mobility
- Increases flexibility & range of motion
- Improves overall fitness
- Unlocks stiff joints
- Increases motivation to exercise
With this class, you'll get:
- 7 days of progressive classes
- 20 minutes per session
- Gentle & safe exercises
- Easy, follow-along instruction by a certified Pilates instructor
- Own all classes for life (for a one-time payment)
- ZERO floorwork—absolutely no getting down on the ground
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing while chair-assisted.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!