Instant access after purchase.
Instructor: Maria Raitt
Who is this course for?
- Older adults with limited strength, mobility or endurance
- Anyone wanting to be more active by increasing amount of time spent exercising
- People looking for a safe & gentle workout with ZERO floorwork
- Those looking for more exercises & variation
- Anyone who wants to progress from 10 minute chair pilates classes to 15 minutes
- Everyone! This is an easy, beginner class for all fitness levels
What are the benefits?
- Builds strength throughout your entire body
- Improves stability, balance & mobility
- Increases flexibility & range of motion
- Creates better posture
- Improves overall fitness
- Unlocks stiff joints
- Increases motivation to exercise
With this class, you'll get:
- 10 days of progressive classes
- 15 minutes per session
- Gentle & safe exercises
- Easy, follow-along instruction by a certified pilates instructor
- Own all classes for life (for a one-time payment)
- Immediate Digital access
- ZERO floorwork—absolutely no getting down on the ground
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
I enjoy these work-outs alot. At the moment Ive got a bit of personal stuff Im dealing with...no worries there. Chair pilates is my new thing, awesome!
I have been doing these classes and have benefited so much.
My general body strength and mobility has improved tremendously!
Maria is a wonderful instructor.
Just what I was looking for!
15 Minute Chair Pilates Digital Class
I really enjoy the glass and will continue with it! However, I was in an auto accident 4 days ago and my body is very bruised, from the seatbelt and airbags. I will return!