Get instant access after purchase.
Instructor: Maria Raitt
Who is this class for?
- People looking to improve their overall body function and work towards healthy aging
- People looking to improve their basic fundamentals of movement
- Those who are wanting to increase their confidence for everyday tasks
- Beginners looking to get into a safe and effective routine
- Everyone! All the movements in this program are deliberately designed to be gentle
What are the benefits?
- Healthier Aging
- A better understanding of the fundamental movements
- Increased Strength
- Increased Mobility and Stability
- Improved confidence
- Reduced risk of falling
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 5 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 25-minute commitment by you
- Instant access after purchase to your online class
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up?Yes, some exercises in this class require you to get up and down off the floor.
- What equipment is needed? All you need is a chair, small weights (dumbbells/soup cans), a resistance band, and a yoga mat or towel.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
I like this class and use it as a preparation for the spin classes I take on line with a gym in San Diego. It isn’t hard, it has a gentle warm up and cool down and tends to emphasize push pull exercises and movements we use in every day life. These movements are increasingly important as we age. The hardest thing for me is just doing the sessions, since I do a lot of exercise already, but once I turn on my computer and click on a class, even though sometimes I feel as though it is too gentle, I am hooked.
Maria is a wonderful teacher in all of her classes!