Instructor: Maria Raitt
What's in the class?
- 7 days of sessions
- Each session is about 30 minutes long for a total of 3.5 hours of content
- Warm ups, light exercises, and stretches
- Modifications shown for people with certain limitations
Who is this class for?
- People who want improved balance and reduce their risk of falling
- People who want to be able to do gardening, play with grandkids, go for walks, etc without getting tired or sore
- People who want a routine that is easy to do, but still very effective
- People who like chair-based classes (for safety and ease)
What are the benefits?
- Improved balance and stamina
- Increased ability to bend down and get back up
- Increased leg, hip, and lower back strength
- Improved confidence!
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 7 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 15-20 minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? Yes, there is one stretch on the floor, but a modification is offered.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use light weights or body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
Doing better with the knee strengthening dvd.