Get instant access after purchase.
Instructor: Stephanie Koutsoukis
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with limited strength, mobility or endurance
- People looking for a safe & gentle workout with ZERO floorwork
- Anyone who wants to improve how they move
- Older adults looking for a gentle way to ease back into exercising
- Everyone! This is an easy, beginner class anyone of any fitness or ability level can do
What are the benefits?
- Improved mobility & strength through your entire body
- Stronger core & pelvic floor
- Increased upper body and lower body strength
- Better flexibility & increased range of motion
- Increased spine mobility & decreased back pain
- Unlocks stiff joints
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 10 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 10-minute commitment by you
- Instant access after purchase to your online class
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair and a towel (for your feet).
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
I am so happy with this course. Instructions are well demonstrated and I'm able to do most of the exercises. Some are challenging because of a broken hip and back, but I'm able to do most of the standing and all of the chair exercises. Sometimes I can't complete all of the reps but I think it will get better on my next repetition of the class. Thank you for providing something I can do for myself without having to travel to a gym!
I have had severe pelvic and leg pain for many months. I find these exercises are very doable and non-threatening.
It's comfortable to do in my own home and I'm realizing improved posture and balance.
I’m really enjoying the 10 day chair Pilates class! I have been rather ill recently, and I’ve been using the classes to try to regain my fitness. I can’t always manage to do the class every day, but I’m sure it’s helping me, and hopefully soon I will be able to exercise on a daily basis. I find the instructor very clear and easy to follow, and never feel ‘pushed’ beyond what I can manage at the moment. In time I hope to add some more classes to my library. Thanks to the Better5 team!