Get instant access after purchase.
Instructor: Dr. Ben Stevens
Who is this course for?
- People with shoulder pain, stiffness & inflammation
- Anyone who has had a shoulder injury & wants to prevent it from happening again
- People who want to improve their shoulders or maintain what they already have
- Anyone who struggles to reach
- Those with frozen shoulders
- Anyone who wants to learn lifelong techniques to get rid of shoulder pain & stiffness
What are the benefits?
- No more neck & shoulder stiffness
- Improved shoulder mobility & range of motion
- Better spine & neck mobility
- Looser, more flexible muscles
- Joints move better
- Reduced nerve pain in your neck & upper back
- Stronger upper body
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 5 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 10-minute commitment by you
- Instant access after purchase to your online class
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair or standing.
- What equipment is needed? You’ll need resistance bands, some light dumbbells (3-5 pounds) and a supportive chair.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
I’m working on it. They are good exercises. I feel like I can stretch a bit more but not much. It’s still is very painful so are my knees. I will try the knees exercises again soon.
I have shoulder issues which makes some of these exercises difficult. I keep trying in hopes it will eventually help it. The exercises are fun for the most part & I am benefitting with my good side!
Very good. Instructor gives very clear instructions hence it has been easy to follow. I have been benefitting from the classes. Good job and keep it up!
It is helping with my shoulder issues. I now have better movement.
This class is really worthwhile taking. It has helped the arthritis in my shoulders. I have done it several times and do it several times a week now. It would be beneficial to have a level 2.