Instructor: Dr. Ben Stevens
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with balance issues
- Older adults worried about taking a fall
- Beginner’s looking for an easy-to-do entry-level class
- Anyone who wants to be confident on their feet
- Those who prefer chair exercise for safety & support
What are the benefits?
- Improved balance
- Confidence when walking
- Improved function
- Stronger core, legs & feet
- Better depth perception
- Reduced risk of falling or stumbling
- Sturdier feet
With this class, you'll get:
- 7 days of step-by-step classes
- 15-20 minutes per session
- Drills, movements & exercises proven to improve balance
- A better understanding of what balance is & how you can continue to improve it over time
- Easy, follow-along instruction by a certified professional
- Own the entire program for life
- A hard copy DVD
- ZERO floorwork—absolutely no getting down on the ground
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No. Most exercises are done from a chair with a few standing exercises where you will be holding onto the chair for support.
- What equipment is needed? All you need is a chair, a flat resistance band & a massage ball (a lacrosse ball or tennis ball will work)
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
7 Days of Chair Assisted Balance Exercises - Volume 1 DVD