Instructor: Kerry James
Who is this course for?
- Older adults looking to improve cardiovascular fitness while mitigating the risk of falls or injuries
- Anyone with a high resting heart rate
- People experiencing breathlessness
- Beginners looking for a safe & gentle progressive class
- Anyone who doesn’t want to get down on the floor to exercise
- Anyone with limited mobility or flexibility
What are the benefits?
- Lower resting heart rate
- Improved heart and lung function
- Increases coordination, flexibility & mobility
- Improved energy levels and mood
With this class, you'll get:
- A step by step 5 day program to follow along
- Each day is designed to get the most out of a 25-minute commitment by you
- A hard copy DVD that can be played on any DVD player
- A beginner oriented class with a multitude of health benefits
- Do I need to get down on the floor and back up? No, all of the exercises are done in a chair.
- What equipment is needed? All you'll need is a chair.
- How physically demanding is this class? Most of the exercises are simple and use only your own body weight. These are easy to do and require little fitness in advance.
If for any reason you do not LOVE this class, simply email us within 90 days and we will refund you 100% with NO questions asked, PLUS we'll give you any replacement class you want for free!
Kerry is a challenge, for sure, but if I have to stop for a minute, get a swig of water, and get right back to it, I feel great! I’m 81 and where Maria is a good warm-up, Kerry will push you to work a little harder. I love it!